ulcerative : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or characterized by ulceration
- People under treatment for psychosomatic illnesses like asthma or ulcerative colitis have experienced violent flare-ups of their diseases while their psychiatrists were away.
- Patients who have had part of their stomachs removed for gastric ulcer, along with victims of ulcerative colitis, diabetes, and a variety of abdominal disorders, including acute .
- Victims of mucous colitis, spastic colitis, nonspecific ulcerative colitis are submissive, dependent, afraid of crowds.
- Gregory Itzin in PR Newswire (press release)
Fortunately I have this disease under control with a combination of diet and diligence, but there are so many Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis patients out there suffering every day,says Itzin. "Despite that, so few people openly...
- Heath Slocum in Earthtimes (press release)
When I was first diagnosed with ulcerative colitis over 11 years ago, I had never heard of this chronic disease,says Slocum. "Yet today, millions of Americans are still suffering from Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and living...
- Jesse Levine in Globe and Mail
It was for my little brother [Daniel, now 17],Levine explained. "He has ulcerative colitis, and we moved when I was 13. It's been a positive move ever since. For me, it was a plus for my tennis and my dad had a good job opportunity. But it...