- v undergo ulceration
Her stomach ulcerated
- v affect with an ulcer
Her stomach was ulcerated
- s having an ulcer or canker
- The disease is called variously Vincent's angina, trench mouth, ulcerated stomatitis, necrotic gingivitis.
- A Frenchman, Maurice Renaud, last November published a report that soapy water was an efficient cleanser of pussy abscesses and ulcerated surfaces.
- The dentist found an ulcerated molar, extracted it.
- Wendy Richard in Sunday People
Wendy said: "John has been absolutely brilliant, first-class. He's been there for me every step of the way, making sure I eat. The worst side-effect is that I get an ulcerated mouth which means I can't eat. I have to have my food blended to help....
- Dick Vitale in Louisville Courier-Journal
He was very blunt,Vitale said. "He said I had ulcerated lesions, they had to come out and they could be cancerous. That word just scares the hell out of anyone. I worried my career was over. I had a lot of tough, lonely moments."
- Francesco Antommarchi in Discovery Channel
Robert Genta, professor of pathology and internal medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern, and colleagues compared current images of 50 benign ulcers and 50 gastric cancers with what Antommarchi described as an "ulcerated gastric lesion...