ugly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a displeasing to the senses
an ugly face
- s inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace
an ugly frame of mind
- s morally reprehensible
- s provoking horror
an ugly wound
- OK, let's get it out of the way: No, she isn't ugly.
- The past week's news from China revealed an ugly situation at Shanghai, large foreign settlement midway between Peking in the north and Canton in the south; at Canton, capital .
- But when spectators at Barcelona's Montmel track greeted Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton wearing blackface and chanting ugly taunts this past weekend, they may just have .
News & Articles
- Amanda Bynes’ Dad Gets Early Father’s Day Tweet And It’s ‘Ugly’
Amanda Bynes has attacked her own father in her latest whackadoo tweet. On Tuesday night she briefly posted a photo of a perfectly normal-looking older guy and invited us all to point fingers and laugh. Just in time for an early Father’s Day, she tweeted this inspiring message: “Ha ha look at how ugly my [...] Amanda Bynes’ Dad Gets Early Father’s Day Tweet And It’s ‘Ugly’ is a post from: The ...
June 12, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Mariners win ugly, but win nonetheless
When you’re as desperate as the Mariners these days, you’ll take your wins any way you can get them. And the Mariners got this 3-2 victory the ugly way over the Houston Astros. All you need to know is that the game’s only earned run before the ninth was a solo homer by Raul Ibanez
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Amanda Bynes Calls Drake ‘Ugly’ Again On Twitter
Amanda Bynes is back to bashing former crush Drake on Twitter. The troubled actress has remained strangely quite on the social media site over the past few days. However, all of that changed with yet another dig at the Canadian rapper on Monday. According to the Sydney White star, the only reason she likes Drake [...] Amanda Bynes Calls Drake ‘Ugly’ Again On Twitter is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr