- v carry on a romantic relationship with two people at the same time
- s not faithful to a spouse or lover
a two-timing boyfriend
- Last week the Frankie of the song popped up larger than life and blacker than Johnnie's two-timing heart.
- He will lead into Streetcorner Hustler's Blues, for example, by telling of a two-timing hippie who pleads with his knife-wielding wife to take his white-on-white Cadillac .
- While their appearance brings the modern works into a historical context, it's remarkable how "Abie the Agent," a story about a Jewish jeweler and his two-timing wife, trumps all .
News & Articles
- Softbank plays footsie with T-Mobile
Tokyo-based Softbank looks like it’s two-timing Sprint. The company, which agreed to take over the No. 3 US wireless company last October, is now discussing an alternative deal with T-Mobile, according to a report. The news, first reported by Reuters, sent Sprint shares down 1.4 percent to $7...
June 8, 2013 - New York Post
- Miami cheat for 2-timers
Miami is the sunny place for shady people — especially cheaters from the Big Apple!The Magic City is the most popular summertime vacation destination for two-timing New Yorkers and their affair partners, a new survey claims.The extramarital dating Web site AshleyMadison.com — which conducted a survey of 5,920...
June 7, 2013 - New York Post
- Roger Ebert in Sydney Morning Herald
One unexpected touch,writes US critic Roger Ebert, "is that the very sexy Amada Juarez [Mendes] is in it for love, not money. She really cares for Bobby, gives him good advice, isn't the standard two-timing dame. Her feelings bring an...