- n an open automobile having a front seat and a rumble seat
- And even though its engine is good for the earth, this two-seater has plenty of pep; it can cruise at speeds up to 80 m.
- They began with a one-person ship, then a two-seater, then a three-man version, and during that last mission they completed a successful spacewalk.
- The car itself was a tiny, super-light two-seater, not exactly what American consumers were looking for.
News & Articles
- The 1979 RSX Rally Concept Is The Coolest Mustang Never Built
What if I told you that Ford commissioned a two-seater Mustang rally car designed and built by a legendary Italian coachbuilder that history quickly forgot? You'd want that car, right? Here it is: the '79 Ghia RSX, the coolest Mustang that never was. I wrote about the Ghia RSX a few days ago and lamented how little documentation exists for the car. Then Ford's Alan Hall emailed us with the ...
June 21, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Impulse buy? Sagita to sell $200,000 personal helicopter
A Belgian company hopes to persuade wealthy people as well as businesses to buy its ultralight two-seater helicopter. It showed a prototype at the Paris Air Show. Originally posted at News - Cutting Edge
June 21, 2013 - CNET
- SUBARU has more popular cars than ever
Subaru might have started out as a small manufacturer, but it now has an impressive array of vehicles to offer. Mostly known for its all-wheel drives, since last year it has been possible to buy a rear-wheel-drive sports car from Subaru. Indeed, the BRZ is a most interesting two-seater sports car (the two rear-seats are pretty much symbolic) that is powered by a typical flatfour Subaru engine ...
June 21, 2013 - The Times Record
- Kasey Kahne in USA Today
I enjoyed working with him,Kahne said. "He taught me a lot of things and taught me how to go faster. We rode a two-seater together - he rode with me and I rode with him. I watched him and then he picked my stuff apart, what I was doing...
- Bertrand Piccard in Swissinfo
Technological progress is fast,said Piccard. "But to be able to fly a two-seater non-stop around the world, we would need a huge technological leap, which is not on the horizon just right now."
- Swraj Paul in Hindu
It's a racing car, but also designed for the roads. It will be a two-seater, with a little place in the back, like the Aston Martin,Lord Paul said.