- s having a lane for traffic in each direction
- Nestled among lush, green paddies and swaying banana trees, an hour's drive outside the chaotic capital city of Jakarta, Cijeruk consists of a single two-lane road lined by a row .
- To make room, a pair of two-lane roads will be widened to four-lane divided highways.
- On the narrow two-lane highway between Old Faithful and Midway Geyser Basin, however, motor traffic came to a standstill, eventually backing up vehicles for nearly two miles.
News & Articles
- Motorcyclist Dies In Franconia Notch Crash
A motorcyclist was killed Thursday morning in the Franconia Notch, according to state police. The motorcyclist, who was traveling north on the two-lane section of I-93, failed to make the turn at the entrance of the former parking area for the Old Man of the Mountain. He was thrown from his Harley-Davidson and was not wearing a helmet. Passersby gave him CPR until an ambulance arrived but he ...
June 13, 2013 - New Hampshire Public Radio
- Indiana, PA - Indiana County
Construction continued on a bridge replacement project over Brush Creek just east of Brush Valley on Wednesday. The existing bridge on Route 56 was deemed structurally deficient and will be replaced with a two-lane concrete box culvert.
June 13, 2013 - The Indiana Gazette
- Letter: Bring two-lane travel back to Delaware Ave.
Bring two-lane travel back to Delaware Ave. Once again common sense took a “leave of absence.” Kenmore recently decided to make Delaware Avenue a single-lane traffic configuration.
June 10, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Jeffrey Sachs in International Herald Tribune
No one would ever have 100 million people in the rich world along a broken-down, two-lane, undivided road as we do here,said leading economist Jeffrey Sachs about Nairobi. "If the donors were thinking about what would really provide...
- Dwight Eisenhower in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
The old convoy had started me thinking about good, two-lane highways,Eisenhower said once, "but Germany had made me see the wisdom of broader ribbons across the land."
- Jeff Van Drew in Newsday
Van Drew said vulnerable spots include Route 47, a "two-lane country road" that is often congested.