- n a sudden muscle spasm; especially one caused by a nervous condition
- v make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
his face is twitching
- v move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- v toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- v squeeze tightly between the fingers
- v move or pull with a sudden motion
- The puppies three males and three females named Autumn, Ayumi, Amaya, Aki, Akoni, Ando spend most of their time sleeping, but there is enough twitching, scratching, yawning .
- Three-year-old Samo scurries across a grassy field, his nose twitching furiously.
- There was no denying that over 4,500 Utah sheep had staggered, fallen and diedtheir feet twitching spasmodically and some frothing at the mouth.
News & Articles
- SGT. SHAFT: Daughter of veteran with Lou Gehrig's disease seeks VA help
Dear Sgt. Shaft: Please help my dad. The VA doesn't care. For three years, my dad has been battling with twitching and a weakness that started in his leg. He went to the VA doctors first in Des Moines then in Kansas City. For over a year, they told ...
June 18, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Roy Halladay in SI.com
After (Thursday's) game I felt some twitching and stuff,said Halladay, who turned 30 on Monday. "It wasn't painful but next morning I felt sharp pain."
- Lee Westwood in BBC Sport
I don't think I've ever been as nervous as I was coming down the last needing to make a par,Westwood recalled. "If you watch the TV pictures you will probably see that my knees were twitching. The two-foot putt I had to hole looked as if...
- Luke Donald in SkySports
I didn't want to risk it,Donald said immediately afterwards. "I felt a little twitching and I wanted to play it safe so I conceded the match. When I rotate the wrist I feel a little bit of a popping sensation. I didn't get to that stage...