- n a sudden sharp feeling
twinges of conscience
- n a sharp stab of pain
- v cause a stinging pain
- v feel a sudden sharp, local pain
- v squeeze tightly between the fingers
- A twinge might be internal bleeding.
- The first sign is often a twinge in your knee or your back or some stiffness at the base of your thumb.
- On December 2, 2000, however, I'm a proud enough fanboy to admit that I felt a slight twinge of envy when Latin music megastar Thala, 28, tied the knot with music mogul and .
News & Articles
- Red Springs football pair Brown and Lowery heading next level
RED SPRINGS — Juju Brown felt a twinge in his right knee and hopped to the sideline. His senior season, after an all-state junior campaign pushed him to the forefront athletically, was ultimately ...
June 14, 2013 - The Robesonian
- Twins bullpen still short-staffed
Well, the Twins bullpen almost was back at full strength on Wednesday. Righthander Jared Burton , who felt a twinge in his shoulder while throwing a pitch over the weekend, was available after taking Tuesday off.
June 13, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Rodeo: Gillette still hanging tough at CNFR
CASPER, WYO. | With but two nights of the College National Finals Rodeo long go competition remaining before the top 12 finalists in each event are determined for Saturday night’s championship short go, Gillette rodeo coach Will LaDuke had every reason to perhaps feel a twinge of anxiety.
June 13, 2013 - Rapid City Journal
- Bill Nye in Washington Post
Ed instantly got a little twinge _ you could see it,Nye said. "My system, being 15 years younger, has a couple of nice little features that he doesn't have."
- Steve Stricker in USA Today
There is still some tightness or stiffness to it, a twinge here and there. But it was going to be a hard decision to stay home this week and give it another week of rest,said Stricker, who withdrew from the Zurich Classic and The Players...
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Globe and Mail
He felt a twinge in his back this morning...... and we couldn't risk it,Ferguson told Sky Sports. "He won't be playing on Sunday."