- s coming next after the twentieth in position
- The first year of the twenty-first century produced images that will likely identify the decade, if not the generation, to come: commercial aircraft, hijacked by agents of .
- Whether or not Lindsay drank at her twenty-first birthday party, and all this other shit.
- Over the past few weeks, Vice President-Elect Biden and I have announced some of the leaders who will advise us as we seek to meet America's twenty-first century challenges, from .
News & Articles
- Art openings, receptions, and tours.
The N.C. Arboretum is now hosting 'Twenty-first Century Clay,' an exhibition of works by Buncombe County ceramist Matt Jones in the Baker Exhibit Center. Admission is free with paid arboretum parking.
June 16, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times
- FUEL EFFICIENT CARS
At the beginning of the twenty-first century, the head of Volkswagen, Ferdinand Piëch, gave his engineers the mandate to design a fuel-economy car that would use no more than 1 litre of gas per 100 kilometres. Several unsuccessful prototypes were subsequently produced by Volkswagen, including the models “1-Litre” and “L1”, unveiled in 2002 and 2009, respectively. read more
June 14, 2013 - The Times Record
- Fareed Zakaria in Jakarta Post
The United States will remain, as Zakaria calls it, "the single most important player in the twenty-first century."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in New York Times
Something is very, very wrong when, at the dawn of the twenty-first century, in the richest country on earth, people are actually nervous about driving over bridges for fear that they'll collapse,Mrs. Clinton said, according to her prepared...