- n position 12 in a countable series of things
- n one part in twelve equal parts
- s coming next after the eleventh and just before the thirteenth in position
- As the partial federal shutdown stretched into a twelfth day, deadlocked White House and GOP negotiators took their time returning to the bargaining table.
- One of the big selling points of the school at which I taught for three years (and attended from seventh through twelfth grade) is that its students don't just learn academic .
- The cadaver dangled on a gibbet all day long on the twelfth anniversary of Charles I's execution, then was cut down and decapitated; the body was buried under the gallows at Tyburn .
News & Articles
- Baseball: Pompton Lakes falls short in state final
Pompton Lakes wanted this year to be different than 2012 and when Sean Lindberg sent Middlesex's starting pitcher Tommy Marcinczyk's twelfth pitch of the Group 1 championship onto the roof of Toms River South high school, the Cardinals had a 2-0 lead, something they never had in last year's loss to Audubon, things seemed different.
June 13, 2013 - The Record
- WIAA girls soccer: State tournament team previews
Brookfield Central : Twelfth trip to state. First since 2009. Won four consecutive state titles from 2002-05. Fourth in Greater Metro. Senior Morgan Kenny has three game-winning goals. Ranked No. 7 in Wisconsin Soccer Coaches Association poll. ...
June 12, 2013 - Leader-Telegram
- Appellate court overturns man's conviction in drug ring
The Twelfth District Court of Appeals has reversed the conviction of a Hamilton County man for multiple counts of trafficking in, cultivation of, and possession of marijuana, as well as possession of criminal tools, and engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity.
June 10, 2013 - FOX 19 Cincinnati