- n a hand tool for holding consisting of a compound lever for grasping
- To the tweezer-and-magnifying-glass set, discovery of such minor imperfections as missing watermarks or too-much-violet-in-the-carmine is like finding a Rembrandt painted under .
- He has been criticized for the thin line he has drawn between the tweezer business and the election.
- Using an atomic force microscope and a quaint gadget called the laser tweezer, Bustamante found a way around such limits.
News & Articles
- Tiny tweezers allow precision control of enzymes
Scientists have developed a pair of tweezers shrunk down to an astonishingly tiny scale. The group demonstrated that the nanotweezers, fabricated by means of the base-pairing properties of DNA, could be used to keep biological molecules spatially separated or to bring them together as chemical reactants, depending on the open or closed state of the tweezers.
July 3, 2013 - Science Daily
- Deniz Baykal in HÃ¼rriyet
...opposition leader Baykal, on his way to Athens yesterday, responded to a comment from PM Erdogan ealier this week about how opposition forces were "using a tweezer" to pick apart his words.