- n South African prelate and leader of the antiapartheid struggle (born in 1931)
- n very short skirt worn by ballerinas
- It's short for tutu, the Hawaiian term for grandmother.
- If you order one of the 3,000 bottles of wine held at a constant 18C in the cooler, a server will gamely change into a glittery silver tutu, complete with tiny rainbow wings, and .
News & Articles
- Chen Guangcheng Timeline
June 13, 2013: New York University asks Chen Guangcheng to leave within a month, New York Post reports on June 13. June 4, 2013: Chen signs a statement with Archbishop Desmond Tutu for a petition , A Year for Human … The post Chen Guangcheng Timeline appeared first on The Epoch Times .
June 15, 2013 - The Epoch Times
- TuTu aims to remind kids there’s more to play than just a touchscreen
This week the folks at Roam & Wander have released a kickstarter for a character by the name of TuTu; a pink bunny aimed at bringing kids obsessed with the digital world back into an expansive tactile world of play. What you’re seeing here is a bunny toy with a space for an iPhone that Read The Full Story
June 13, 2013 - SlashGear
- Roam And Wander's TuTu Turns iPhones And iPod Touches Into Cuddly Children's Toys
Children's entertainment studio Roam & Wander wants spark children's imaginations by bridging the gap between touchscreens and real-life toys. The Hong Kong and Taipei-based startup's top-selling iOS app, Sticker Games, allows kids to earn real stickers sent through postal mail. Now its first stuffed animal, a pink bunny named TuTu that comes with a set of touch-enabled accessories for iPhones ...
June 12, 2013 - TechCrunch