tusker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any mammal with prominent tusks (especially an elephant or wild boar)
- For the afternoon parademusic was provided by regimental bands, including one of Nepalese bagpipersthe royal couple rode on the King's tusker elephant, Prem Prasad, while .
- In Vanuatu's northern islands, tusker pigs can even buy a tribe the songs, dances and secret ways of making masks and headdresses of another tribe under an ancient notion of .
- But his admiration for the handsome old tusker dulled his urge to kill.
News & Articles
- Small hedgie bests the rest
June was a tough month for most hedge funds — but not for one small manager who foresaw the commodities rout.Anuraag Shah’s Tusker Investment Fund, a $105 million commodities fund based in Chicago, gained a whopping 15.6 percent last month, compared with a loss of 2.75 percent...
July 13, 2013 - New York Post
- Jay Gruden in OurSports Central (press release)
There is a tremendous amount of football talent in this country that has not had an opportunity to be evaluated by professional coaches and player personnel scouts,Gruden said. "The Florida Tusker Tryout Camps will give those players an...
- Stephen Byers in guardian.co.uk
Byers said: "If it was an elephant trap, it was so large and well signposted that even the most myopic old tusker would have little trouble avoiding it. There are many ways of describing the leader of the opposition, but a short-sighted elephant is...
- Edward Greenspan in Globe and Mail
I am currently recovering well from my tendon injury and hopefully I will be 100 per cent fit when the Tusker event is held. After losing to Kirwa at the World Championships recently, I want to beat him this time since he also is the current world... Wilfred Bungei http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilfred_Bungei&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG27l4DyB0Lv_D8M1LiRY_vilakCg Standard http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.eastandard.net/hm_news/news_s.php%3Farticleid%3D1143974334&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEG9_qGG-MXiW8cJ71OQMoxPdSW7Q Sep 10, 2007
102730 136402 tussaud Maybe you want to tell me these are Tussaud wax figurines, but I'm going to suggest to you that's the real Bill Clinton and the real Garth Drabinsky," Mr. Greenspan said.