- n a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
- Her innovations were basic to the wardrobes of generations of women: jersey suits and dresses, the draped turban, the chemise, pleated skirts, the jumper, turtleneck sweaters, the .
- But don't let the black mock turtleneck and denim trousers fool you.
- There was director James Cameron, towering like a a six-foot-plus druidic monolith in a dark jacket and black turtleneck.
News & Articles
- Jennifer Lopez Steps Out Looking Like a Patriotic Ice Princess
We're confused on a number of levels about this look on Jennifer Lopez. First off, who wears a long-sleeved, turtleneck gown in the middle of June? We happen to know and it was at...
June 14, 2013 - E! Online
- Apple Needs to Shock and Amaze Once More
In 1997 Steve Jobs reintroduced both himself and Apple (AAPL) to the world. Clad in his trademark black mock turtleneck, ill-fitting shorts and Birkenstocks, Jobs explained to a small audience that Apple had been resting on its laurels for too long. “Even a great brand needs investment and caring if it’s going to retain its [...]
June 10, 2013 - Yahoo! Finance: Breakout
- Kevin Frandsen in San Jose Mercury News
I had one girl ask if it was my real hair,Frandsen said. "I wish I had the turtleneck. The turtleneck is the key to the whole costume."
- Jesse Bradford in Los Angeles Daily News
He's like a jazz musician from 45 years ago,says Bradford, who stars in Eastwood's latest movie, "Flags of Our Fathers." "That's the aura and energy he puts out. He's mellow and soft-spoken. I picture him wearing and turtleneck and beret,...
- Clint Malarchuk in Vancouver Sun
I'd certainly support it,said Malarchuk. "If players wore some sort of Kevlar turtleneck, it would help. You'd get some complaining about the heat, but I think that would do the trick. It doesn't have to be a piece that flaps around, just...