turn around :
- n turning in an opposite direction or position
- v turn abruptly and face the other way, either physically or metaphorically
- v improve dramatically
- v improve significantly; go from bad to good
News & Articles
- How Will Wall Street Respond To A Surprise GDP Report Out Of China?
A weak GDP report out of China will be negative for markets. But they may turn around quickly; as such report will revive hopes for a fiscal and monetary stimulus. Markets further understand that GDP reports are lagging rather than leading indicators, and begin to factor in a European recovery that may help China?s exports.
July 13, 2013 - Forbes
- New boss hopes viral pics help turn around State Fair
As the California State Fair prepares to open its doors Friday, the new director is hoping that viral pictures and videos can help turn around the event's declining attendance.
July 12, 2013 - KCRA 3 Sacramento
- CEO says company can turn around RI hospital
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — The chief executive of a for-profit California hospital chain seeking to buy Landmark Medical Center in Rhode Island says his company can turn around the troubled Woonsocket hospital.
July 10, 2013 - Boston Globe