- n a native or inhabitant of Tunisia
- a of or relating to the city of Tunis or its residents
- a of or relating to Tunisia or its inhabitants
News & Articles
- Tunisia arrests Muslim cleric for hardline sermon
Tunisian police arrested an imam after he delivered a sermon described as "insubordinate," the Interior Ministry said Wednesday, in the first high-profile arrest since the government began taking a harder line toward religious conservatives.
June 19, 2013 - Fox News
- Tunisian court jails Salafists for burning Sufi shrine
TUNIS (Reuters) - A Tunisian court has sentenced six radical Islamists to five years in prison for burning a Sufi Muslim shrine in one of a spate of attacks that have highlighted rising militancy in the country that ignited the Arab Spring. Last October, Salafist Muslims descended upon Saida Manouba, a famous Sufi shrine in Tunis, setting it alight and attacking visitors. Salafists, whose ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Six Men Sentenced for Attacking Sufi Shrine in Tunisia
A Tunisian court sentenced the men, ultraconservative Salafi Muslims, to five years in prison for attacking visitors to a Sufi shrine in Tunis.
June 18, 2013 - New York Times
- Roger Lemerre in ABS CBN News
We certainly share the disillusionment of the Tunisian fans but life goes on and we now have to think about qualification for the next African Nations Cup as well as the next World Cup,said Tunisia coach Roger Lemerre.
- Manto Tshabalala-Msimang in Reuters South Africa
We are now working on the final arrangements for the arrival of the Tunisian health professionals,Health Minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang said in a news conference in the capital Pretoria.
- Marcos Paqueta in USA Today
They weren't defensive mistakes,Saudi coach Marcos Paqueta said. "They were just two good Tunisian goals."