- a of or relating to or resembling a tuber
a tuberous root
- LITTLE MISS MARKER Directed and Written by Walter Bernstein His nose is tuberous, his cheeks look as if they contained acorns, his eyes are little and mean.
- This may lead to great economy in the cultivation of tuberous plants, such as dahlias and potatoes.
- Jerusalem Artichokes are sunflowers which have a starchy, tuberous root.
News & Articles
- Community Digest
Lake Forest Fund-raiser: The annual wine and dinner to benefit research and awareness of tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) will be held June 27 at 6:30 p.m. at Deer Path Inn, 255 E. Illinois Road. The event will feature a menu specially created by Chef Khellil paired with wines from different wineries. TSC is a genetic disorder that affects 1 in 6,000 newborns causing non-malignant tumors to ...
June 10, 2013 - Lake County News-Sun
- Joshua Malina in USA Today
I want people to have the same epiphany I had which is understand how devastating tuberous sclerosis is and how deserving these kids and families are of our support,Malina says. "I have two kids of my own. And I know what it's like to deal...