- s constituting a tube; having hollow tubes (as for the passage of fluids)
- The innovation is a tubelike silicone vessel with hundreds of tiny holes.
- Enter also a lady puppet in a tubelike dress, a gentleman with hog-bristled pate.
- Stewart's tubelike conveyor would run on trestles 22 feet above the ground, with "transfer points" (see cut) to shift the coal and iron up down elevations in the land.
News & Articles
- Wild 'Roll Cloud' Tumbles Across Texas Sky
An other-worldly "roll cloud" stretching from horizon to horizon appears to tumble across the Texas sky in a new video. The cloud video, taken by a couple in Timbercreek Canyon, south of Amarillo, Texas, shows a low, tubular cloud spinning horizontally like an upended tornado. These tubelike cloud formations are a type of arcus cloud, a group of low cloud formations. Known as roll clouds, they ...
Nov. 19, 2013 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News