- n radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
News & Articles
- De Blasio's New NYPD Commissioner Would Have Crushed Occupy Wall Street Like A Cockroach
Bill de Blasio, NYC's new Trotskyite Sandinista Commandant, was an outspoken supporter of the Occupy Wall Street movement and many of the progressive values it espoused. He spoke at Zuccotti Park in October of 2011, and heralded the activists for dragging "the growing crisis of income inequality out into the light of day." He called Bloomberg's decision to evict the occupation in the dead of ...
Dec. 6, 2013 - Gothamist
- TS Eliot in National Post
We have no conviction that this is the right point of view from which to criticise the political situation at the current time,wrote Eliot, adding that he thought its "view, which I take to be generally Trotskyite, is not convincing".
- Chip Berlet in American Daily
In 1999, NLG member Chip Berlet described a Guild 'communist debate' session: "The cacophony at some meetings (arises from) debates featuring:Leninist, Trotskyite, Stalinists:Maoist:Marxist, anarchists, libertarians and progressive independents:with...
- George Galloway in Socialist Worker Online
Galloway responded by bellowing over the cameras, "Christopher, your hands are shaking. Go and have another drink......You are a drink-sodden, former Trotskyite popinjay."