trojan horse :
- n a subversive group that supports the enemy and engages in espionage or sabotage; an enemy in your midst
- n a program that appears desirable but actually contains something harmful
- n a large hollow wooden figure of a horse (filled with Greek soldiers) left by the Greeks outside Troy during the Trojan War
News & Articles
- How to Thwart Internet Spying
Many are beginning to wonder if the Internet was America’s great “Trojan horse” gift to the world, a clever way to get past barriers and into everyone’s private information.
June 19, 2013 - consortiumnews.com
- The payday Trojan horse
By Joseph Sabino Mistick, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review The tale of the Trojan horse, and the trickery it symbolizes, provides a dead-on example of the most recent efforts to legalize payday lending in ...
June 16, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Five Questions: Astri Bryce
Astri Bryce is the owner and operator of Trojan Horse Antiques at 282 River St. which is in the Market Block building in downtown Troy. Bryce has been at the location for five years. In her spare time Bryce pursues her hobby, exploring the history of Troy.
June 15, 2013 - The Troy Record