- n a Russian carriage pulled by three horses abreast
- n the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- n a modern Russian triumvirate
- The Troika That Worked .
- Today the company that he founded is led by a troika.
- The troika conglomerate Nearly every businessman believes that new corporate conglomerates went out with the miniskirt.
News & Articles
- IHT Rendezvous: IHT Quick Read: June 11
The United States reconsiders military options in Syria; Ghana cracks down on Chinese migrants; high-profile rape cases discourage female tourists from going to India; the troika returns to Athens; and a brilliant showcase for the British sculptor William Turnbull.
June 11, 2013 - New York Times
- Analysis: Euro bailout Troika nears end of road with patchy record
By Paul Taylor PARIS (Reuters) - If the Troika that handles bailouts of distressed euro zone countries were a soccer team, it would probably be looking for a new manager after achieving a track record of one win, one loss and one draw. The uneasy trio of European Commission, International Monetary Fund and European Central Bank was assembled in haste in March 2010 after Greece's public debt and ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Splits Appear in Europe's 'Troika'
Tensions at the heart of the troika have now burst into the open.
June 8, 2013 - CNBC
- Jacob Zuma in Times LIVE
The parties have agreed to a package of measures to be implemented concurrently as per the decision of the SADC Troika in Maputo. I believe that the implementation of this package will take the process forward substantially,Zuma said in a...
- Morgan Tsvangirai in AFP
We were all scheduled to go and meet with the troika, the SADC organ on politics and defence,Tsvangirai said.
- Charles Nqakula in WELT ONLINE
The mood that was there was a mood of complete intolerance. The troika had to meet because a member country is under siege,South African Defence Minister Charles Nqakula said.