- n type genus of the Troglodytidae
- n one who lives in solitude
- n someone who lives in a cave
- Not just to throw Washington's hemispheric antagonists off base but to keep the region's military troglodytes from making a comeback.
- If we succeed, the effect on the region would be enormous, encouraging democrats and modernizers--and threatening despots and troglodytes--in neighboring Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria .
- If we succeed, the effect on the region would be enormous, encouraging democrats and modernizers and threatening despots and troglodytes in neighboring Iran, Saudi .
News & Articles
- NYC Summers Will Be Hot and Nasty for Decades and You Can Blame the Oceans
New York City summers are disgusting: the city smells like stale urine, the subway stations turn into saunas, and all the elegant New Yorkers transform into perspiring troglodytes. And just when you thought it couldn't get any more gross, a report from city officials due out today insists that the hot mess is just beginning — and that Alabama-level summers are on the way to the Big Apple. ...
June 11, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Jack Abramoff in Bloomberg
When the vote falls through, Abramoff calls the Indians "troglodytes . . . a lower form of existence, basically."
- Lula da Silva in Euronews.net
We are not troglodytes, we understand that the preservation of the Amazon cannot only fall under Brazil's interests,said Lula da Silva.
- Simon Turnbull in Sydney Morning Herald
...to which a spokesman, Simon Turnbull, said: "You're the first, but we wouldn't be an interesting world without cynics such as yourself. There is a strange misconception, however, among troglodytes and mental midgets, that psychics are...