- n a three-legged rack used for support
- The kit consists of a cleverly designed stand for a digital camera, which attaches using the standard tripod screw hole.
- In American photography, Ansel Adams is the Old Man of the Mountain: a grizzle-bearded septuagenarian, wrinkled and piercing of eye, toting his tripod through the redwoods.
- Shots taken using a tripod would look great, but anything I shot by hand came out badly blurred.
News & Articles
- Facebook Just Launched An Amazing New Instagram Feature That It Thanks Will 'Change Everything' About Video
One of the coolest features that accompanies Video is called Cinema. To create Cinema, Instagram teamed up with video scientists and created a way to make wobbly videos smooth, like you're shooting with a tripod. It turns videos already stored on iPhones and stabilizes them.
June 20, 2013 - Business Insider
- Woz on Kickstarter project: 'I'm blown away'
The Pocket Tripod can hold your iPhone vertically or horizontally. (Credit: Geometrical Inc.) An iPhone needs a stand. There, I said it. Whether for watching videos on an airplane, reading your Flipboard feeds over breakfast, or snapping rock-steady photos, nothing beats having your screen propped up at the perfect angle. For a long while, my preferred solution was the Zero Chroma Teatro case ...
June 19, 2013 - CNET
- This Awesome Credit Card-Sized iPhone Tripod Blew Me Away
Sometimes the simplest things are the most useful, but rarely something makes me shake my head at how clever and cool it is like the Pocket Tripod 360º has. I keep thinking "why didn't someone do this before" and "what a great idea that I wish I'd thought of." I'm still blown away that the angle is adjustable like that. Read more...
June 18, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Ken Hitchcock in SI.com
He tripods it,Columbus Blue Jackets coach Ken Hitchcock said. "He plants and uses his stick as the end of the tripod. Then, it's hard to move him." "He lives in the hard areas, and he's a competitive guy who's willing to pay the...
- Princess Eugenie in Telegraph.co.uk
Mummy, Bea and I call ourselves 'the Tripod' - they are my best friends in the world,says Princess Eugenie.
- Kevin McHale in The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
The cameraman dropped a tripod and missed Zydrunas by six inches,recalled Kevin McHale, then the Wolves' vice president of basketball operations and now their head coach. "That would have killed him. That would have been worse than the...