- n someone who sets traps for animals (usually to obtain their furs)
- In a land of thundering silence and splendid isolation, where a trapper can hike for days without stumbling across another's tracks, this version of the story has grown into a .
- Autumn had cleared Maine's Moosehead Lake of its summer visitors and lonely little Kokadjo was lonelier than ever when Allen Macdougall, 61-year-old trapper, one day noticed a .
- The lone human being in the area, a trapper living near the periphery of the blast, was blown off the porch of his shack, but survived.
- Alexander Pete Grannis in ReadMedia (press release)
New York State is an important venue for trapping,said Grannis. "New York has about 12,000 trappers and trapping seasons for 14 different furbearing animals. Trappers are required to have a trapping license and complete a mandatory trapper...
- Brian Stokes Mitchell in AZ Central.com
I was in San Diego, doing a musical with Greg Harrison,Mitchell said. "The Trapper John' producers came to see him and they decided to have me play Jackpot' Jackson."
- Andy Warhol in IGN
The Soul Trapper: Preview app is a great way to introduce players to the unique concept of audio adventures. The first four chapters give a thrilling glimpse of what's to come,said David Warhol, president of Realtime Audio Adventures. "As...