- n a swing used by circus acrobats
- If you are a trapeze artist, chances are that your son will be a trapeze artist.
- Most often it is employed to generate vertigo, as when a trapeze artist dangles above a crowd, or when two men have a highball-to-highball confrontation with a swiveling stripper.
- Britain's tough new immigration laws are leading to a shortage of clowns, acrobats and trapeze artists when the circus comes to town.
- Mark Tauscher in Minneapolis Star Tribune
I was expecting elephants and different things to kind of be out there,Tauscher said. "There's a lot of media and stuff, but it wasn't a case where there were trapeze artists."
- Mira Nair in Economic Times
This group of songs was born of a very different process than the many my band and I have been employing for our almost two decades at work now. The Wild Trapeze began as pot induced meanderings on my dusty acoustic guitar while Incubus was off of... Brandon Boyd http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Boyd&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHvQOU0IFr5rPPScY1e0FezVH7-kg PR Newswire (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/incubus-brandon-boyd-releases-solo-album-the-wild-trapeze-97852689.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFmnY0NH-mTHr1AEv4anAXPjQ7laQ Jul 6, 2010
101671 134837 trapeze Two-thirds of the stage will be occupied by a tent. The play will begin the way the movie began with the sidekicks - Lalit and Dubey (from the team of wedding planners) - screaming commands from an upper level. They will perform trapeze acts, while...