- n an exchange that occurs as a compromise
- For those who choose to have children early in life, the trade-off may involve more than just money.
- Access is free, but the trade-off is ads, ads and more ads.
- For those who choose to have children early in life, the trade-off may involve more than just money The Limits of Science The more doctors have to intervene to get sperm to meet .
News & Articles
- Iran nuclear push, flashpoints role has West in a bind
Paris (AFP) June 12, 2013 Iran's role in flashpoints like Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Afghanistan is proving a headache for the West as it tries to normalise ties with Tehran without a trade-off on its contested nuclear drive. As the Islamic republic prepares for presidential elections on Friday to choose a successor to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, whose eight years in office have been marked by tough ...
June 13, 2013 - Space War
- International Response to NSA: WTF, America?
In a relatively scathing op-ed, a high-ranking government official let loose on the National Security Agency's data-mining program: "The more a society monitors, controls, and observes its citizens, the less free it is." Like many politicians who find themselves talking the security-privacy trade-off, she cited Benjamin Franklin. The thing is, the author isn't American. She's the German Justice ...
June 12, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Henry Waxman in Washington Post (blog)
The common feature of these five decisions is that they posed a trade-off between cost and well safety,the letter says.
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
Most of my workouts have to come before my day starts,Obama told the magazine Men's Health in an interview for its November issue. "There's always a trade-off between sleep and working out. Usually I get in about 45 minutes, six days a...
- Terry Francona in USA Today
I sat there in New York and watched Josh Hamilton,he said. "You'll (probably) never see something like that again. So it's probably a trade-off. I'd love our guys to watch, get their video cameras out and have a good time, but I also...