- n the people living in a municipality smaller than a city
- There is even a pair of superstores from international giants Carrefour and Tesco, and the huge parking lot of each could comfortably house all the vehicles owned by the townsfolk .
- The rest of the details I picked up almost without trying, while talking about other things with townsfolk some who know the governor and her family well, some who don't.
- The townsfolk fanned out to search for him.
News & Articles
- ‘Boardwalk Empire’s Jack Huston, Toby Kebbel Eyed For Fox’s Frankenstein Film
EXCLUSIVE : In olden times, when they looked for Frankenstein , there were angry townsfolk, pitchforks and torches. Now, it’s a couple of first-class airline tickets to fly a few actors to London to read for director Paul McGuigan and Fox brass for the role of Victor Von Frankenstein. I’m hearing that the two actors who’ve been brought over for this are Boardwalk Empire ‘s Jack Huston , and Toby ...
June 24, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Joel Stein in SINDH TODAY
Writing about the changes in his home town, Stein had written: "Eventually, there were enough Indians in Edison to change the culture. At which point my townsfolk started calling the new Edisonians 'dot heads'. One kid I knew in high school drove...
- Moshe Kahlon in Jerusalem Post
Moyal felt "that the government isn't providing security, and the townsfolk feel the government has no plan," Kahlon said. "But life must continue...... to provide a feeling of security we also need to emphasize the economic aspect."
- Breck Eisner in New York Times
In Romero's movie,Mr. Eisner said, "there's a bifurcated point of view, between the military and the townsfolk. In our version the military's still a force, but the story's not told from their point of view."