- n (nautical) a rope used in towing
- The shortened towline turned what could have been a trio of difficult shots across hundreds of yards of ocean into relatively easy 30-yd.
- Shortly thereafter, in the best treasure-hunting tradition, Pegleg Nuskey was found dead under an upturned dory with a towline around his neck.
- After three days Viva returned to Newport to announce that Endeavour I had once again snapped her towlinethis time in a hurricane gale.
News & Articles
- Singles group announces gatherings
The Fremont Area Singles will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday at Village Inn. On Friday, the group will gather at 7 p.m. at McDonald’s and car pool to The Towline.
July 2, 2013 - Fremont Tribune