- n any of various fabrics (linen or cotton) used to make towels
- v wipe with a towel
- Bernard McGrath used a strip of toweling in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, to strangle himself.
- Then a swift bathing, a brisk toweling, a fastidious dressing, a precise breakfasting, a quick walking across the streets to teach physical education to Columbia's aspirant .
- Those of us who drink and smoke couldn't be any worse off than that wretched soul surrounded by Kleenex boxes and paper toweling.
News & Articles
- OPINION: At least I’m not whistling in your ear
I’ve heard these public performances quite often in my life. Walk into the YMCA locker room and you’re bound to hear men in various toweling states of “avert your eyes” whistling away. Sorry, whistlers. I know your tunes are meant to put people at ease.
July 5, 2013 - The Madison County Journal