- n a rectangular piece of absorbent cloth (or paper) for drying or wiping
- v wipe with a towel
towel your hair dry
- For a year and a half respectable professors from the Dsseldorf Academy of Medicine sneaked around public washrooms on an odd mission: checking the hand towels in 136 inns and.
- Whereas McCain would be more likely to towel-snap you, and Sarah Palin would make out with the guy who towel-snapped you," he says.
- Towel A was softer and towel B was better-looking.
News & Articles
- Keegan Bradley’s a huge Tim Tebow fan -- now that the former Jets QB's a Patriot
(Note the towel under the left knee of the 2011 PGA champ. Hey -- we hear it’s kinda damp down there in suburban Philadelphia , where Bradley will take the U.S. Open field for the opening two rounds in the company of his mentor, Phil Mickelson, and Tiger Woods’ personal putting coach, Steve Stricker.)
June 12, 2013 - Philly.com
- Clinton Town Beach Opens June 22
CLINTON - Grab your bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen-the Clinton Town Beach officially opens on Saturday, June 22! Residents can...
June 12, 2013 - Harbor News
- Right at Home: beach towels with snap
Along with the sunscreen, book, toys and snacks we haul to our waterside of choice this summer, we need a beach towel or two.
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Jerry Lewis in Forbes
Al-Qaida will view this as the day the House of Representatives threw in the towel,said Rep. Jerry Lewis of California, ranking Republican on the House Appropriations Committee.
- Vera Zvonareva in Reuters UK
I put the towel on because it just helps me to relax and not to see what is going on around,Zvonareva told a news conference. "If you see all the things around, noticing all the scores, it just takes your concentration a little bit away...