- n a mineral that is a complex borosilicate and hydroxide of aluminum containing iron and magnesium and calcium and lithium and sodium; it is usually black but occurs in transparent colored forms that are used as gemstones
- On a family trip to Kenya, she was allowed to select and purchase two green tourmaline stones.
- Lalique may have used casts of genuine beetles, as well as gold, glass, enamel, silver and tourmaline, to create his brooch of 1903-4.
- There are also thousands of do-it-yourselfers who swear by those detoxing foot pads, which use tree vinegars, tourmaline and reflexology to allegedly stimulate acupuncture points .
News & Articles
- This 'Tornado' Blow Dryer Barrel Will Totally, Uh, Blow Your Mind [VIDEO]
(Photo by Lindsay Schallon/StyleBistro) If blow-drying your own hair feels sort of like a workout —with all that heavy one-arm lifting and waving back and forth and such—say hello to Kiss 's new fast-acting, featherweight tornado technology hair dryer. This ceramic tourmaline ionic dryer helps evenly distribute heat throughout the hair, preventing the risk of heat spot damage, all while ...
June 21, 2013 - StyleBistro