- n a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
they took an extended tour of Europe
- n a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- n a period of time spent in military service
- v make a tour of a certain place
We toured the Provence this summer
- Follow Team ACP as they tour Europe in a Toyota PRIUS, a hybrid car with a low impact to the environment.
- On tour, she says, "I'll see a group of 8-year-olds and a group of teenagers with their 80-year-old grandma that took them who's still gonna enjoy the show.
- If you do not wish to continue with this virtual tour, click here to return to our Space homepage, or select a dest ination below.
News & Articles
- Tour du Teche sponsoring youth kayaking, canoe camp and races
BREAUX BRIDGE | Tour du Teche is holding a camp for young paddlers on Bayou Teche on June 24 to 28 followed by the second annual Petite Tour du Teche kayak and canoe races on June 29 and 30. Both events will be held in beautiful Parc des Ponts de Pont Breaux, next to St. Bernard School. The paddling camp is for youths 12 to 17. Younger kids may attend if they are members of a sponsored paddle ...
June 11, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- Tour six unique and colorful gardens
The Blue Springs Historical Society’s 5th Annual Garden Tour will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 15. The self-guided tour features six unique and colorful gardens.
June 11, 2013 - The Examiner
- Cycling-Road-Tour de Suisse classification after stage 4
June 11 (Infostrada Sports) - Classification from Tour de Suisse after Stage 4 on Tuesday 1. Mathias Frank (Switzerland / BMC Racing) 11:48:01" 2. Roman Kreuziger (Czech Republic / Saxo - Tinkoff) +23" 3. Rui Costa (Portugal / Movistar) +35" 4. Giovanni Visconti (Italy / Movistar) +53" 5. Thibaut Pinot (France / FDJ) +57" 6. Bauke Mollema (Netherlands / Blanco) +1:08" 7. Daniel Martin (Ireland ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Lance Armstrong in The Associated Press
For us, these days are days when you can't necessarily win the Tour, but you can certainly lose it,Armstrong said, warning as he often does of the dangers of flat stages that end in frenzied sprints.
- Alessandro Petacchi in Christian Science Monitor
I had nothing to lose, and I wanted to try my chances,Petacchi told reporters. "At this stage in my career, winning two Tour stages is really important."
- Roberto Cavalli in Forbes
The thing about Jennifer Lopez, she is a singer, she is a dancer,Cavalli said. "Most of the time when I prepare something for the tour, the performer, they want something very soft so they can dance and so they can move free."