- n a small hairpiece to cover partial baldness
- Ask people over 40 to describe Crosby in a few words, and the words might be "crooner," "White Christmas," "toupee," "Bob Hope and the 'Road' movies" and perhaps, thanks to a .
- The country's most prolifically failed presidential candidate, Harold Stassen, ran nine times, and in many of those elections he wore a toupee so alarming that the Washington Post .
- A bit dismayed, Swayze got rid of most of the television make-up he had been wearing, added a toupee to thicken out his sparse thatch, set himself to cultivating an air of .
News & Articles
- Phillies fan auctions off toupee-less photo of Chris Wheeler
Some fans really do not like Phillies announcer, Chris Wheels Wheeler. One fan dislikes the broadcaster so much, that he is auctioning off a vintage picture of Wheels from the 1970s before he starting wearing a toupee.
June 15, 2013 - Philly.com
- Amy Poehler in Chicago Tribune
It looks like you're wearing a toupee that's wearing a toupee,commented Amy Poehler, who later added, "The first time I saw you, I thought you were walking away."
- Jim Leyland in Yahoo! Sports
I was so jealous,Leyland said. "I told him I wish I would've been there. I would've picked up those curls and I would've made it into a toupee if I could've. He's got beautiful hair. I'm jealous."
- Jacquelyn Mitchard in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Chris had discovered them on a local radio show,Mitchard wrote in Parade Magazine. "I had my doubts - one of them wore a toupee you could see from Saturn. But I couldn't argue with what their portfolio seemed to say."