- n someone whose employment involves carrying something
- Willie ("Cemetery") Perteet, the aging (51) Georgia caddy who lost his job as President Eisenhower's exclusive club toter because the Augusta National pro decided he was "too .
- While Seltzer's wife and children looked on in open-mouthed horror, he talked the gun toter out of it.
- The time is a few years after the Civil War, and the hero is a young gun-toter named Martin Brady, who has expatriated himself to Mexico for a good reason: at 14 he killed a man .
News & Articles
- Tyngsboro to enforce trash-pickup rules
TYNGSBORO -- The town's administration is negotiating a new solid-waste contract that will move trash pickup from Thursdays to Mondays, require that lids to trash toters be completely closed and require that recycling bins be out by the curb with
June 18, 2013 - Lowell Sun
- Mike Tomlin in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
It's something we were concerned about. It's something we made him aware of,Tomlin said of Mendenhall hanging onto the ball. "It's part of being a ball toter in the National Football League. He's got the skill set to be successful. But the...