- v add up in number or quantity
- v determine the sum of
- v damage beyond the point of repair
My son totaled our new car
- s used of automobiles; completely demolished
the insurance adjuster declared the automobile totaled
- On Katrina, Cochran, along with other Gulf Coast lawmakers, created a detailed list of the region's essential needs that totaled about $35 billion.
- Indeed, thus far in the 1990s, corporate profits have totaled $4.
- Battlefield deaths totaled 8,000,000; deaths from disease, 3,000,000.
News & Articles
- Kzoo police cruiser totaled; hit by car
A police cruiser is totaled after being struck by another car in Kalamazoo.
June 13, 2013 - WOOD TV 8 Grand Rapids
- Kalamazoo police cruiser totaled; officer not hurt
KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) - A Kalamazoo police cruiser was totaled while an officer directed traffic around downed power lines. The officer wasn't hurt. Lt. Lance Handlogten of Kalamazoo Public Safety says the officer's car was parked at an angle to help traffic avoid the power line.
June 13, 2013 - WLNS Lansing
- Police Cruiser Totaled While Routing Traffic
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — An officer who was trying to prevent drivers from heading down a dangerous road ended up having his cruiser totaled early Thursday morning. The officer had parked to block off an intersection in Westnedge Hills due to …
June 13, 2013 - FOX 17 Grand Rapids
- Adam Eaton in Canada.com
I think most of us in here have totaled in our entire lives 10,000 losses,Eaton said. "Obviously, when you're 125 years in existence as an organization, by far more than anybody else in professional sports, I think you should be the first...
- Kathy Griffin in FOXNews
My ex-husband, without my knowledge, was sneaking into my wallet when I was asleep in the mornings and taking my ATM cards of my own private accounts and withdrawing money,Griffin alleged. "That money totaled $72,000. ...... over about a...
- Barack Obama in Taipan Publishing Group
When signing the bill, Obama stated, "The Government Accountability Office, the GAO, has looked into 96 major defense projects from the last year and found cost overruns that totaled $296 billion, an amount of money that would have paid our troops'...