- r in a very painful manner
- Requests for instructions were making their way torturously up the chain of command.
- The only slim hope of survival is to crawl torturously up through the gutted bowels of the ship toward the hull, where the steel is thinnest, hoping that after agonizing hours .
- For 20 months young Henley lay on his back, while the daring Lister torturously scraped the infected foot bones with antisepticized instruments.
News & Articles
- Best Alternative Workouts
Bored of mind-numbing and repetitive workouts on treadmills, Stairmasters and elliptical machines? Not only are these routines torturously dull, but they seem to get you stuck in a rut. Get out of your exercise funk with these fun and innovative alternative workouts that are sure to keep you coming back.
June 23, 2013 - CBS Miami
- Bob Arum in ESPN
Golden Boy has torturously interfered with our contract. Under the specific language of the contract, they had to wait until after the fight was over to sign,Arum said. "I'm not going to let it slide. What we do is up to the attorneys. I...
- David Emerson in Reuters Canada
If we did not have this agreement in the kind of housing market we have today we would be being whacked, torturously,Emerson said.
- John Irving in International Herald Tribune
You can't impose your political feelings on your children,Irving said in a short interview on the Mall on Saturday morning. "I thought about it, but I didn't think about it very torturously or hard. I'm 63 years old, and I'm not naÃ¯ve...