- r with regard to topography
the geological environment is the primary factor in determining the character of a country not only topographically but historically
- The tony area was high-rent enough for me, and I certainly didn't need the topographically and socially challenged realtor (blonde, Big Hair and fortysomething, natch) to .
- New Orleans is home to a bevy of historic neighborhoods all of them fascinating, all of them topographically flat.
- Lately the paper has begun to sprawl topographically as well as typographically.
News & Articles
- Preservation Fail: Ignoring the pleas of architectural preservationists,...
Ignoring the pleas of architectural preservationists, Community Board 7's parks committee voted to support the city's plan to flatten a topographically interesting (read: uneven, but on purpose!) playground that neighbors claim trips children and skins knees. Designed by landscape architect...
July 9, 2013 - Curbed New York
- Wolfgang BÃ¶rnsen in News1130
We were not convinced that it was vital for security reasons to maintain the existing route that passes through a topographically low area of Bil'in land and that there was no fitting security substitute to the construction of the barrier in order... Dorit Beinisch http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorit_Beinisch&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHG-xcFRhP8U6rCnXKdcC23vTGvKw Israel Insider http://www.google.com/url?q=http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/11990.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFtAQk-T1MugGdn7NP5th7MmZT2iQ Sep 4, 2007
100819 133941 topography The long delay in building the center was more than an embarrassment, the 'Topography of Terror' being no less than the site of the most important centres of National Socialist policies of repression and crime," said Wolfgang Boernsen, a...