- r in an acceptable (but not outstanding) manner
she plays tennis tolerably
- Both TVs had tolerably good black levels, but side by side, the Sharp was better, exhibiting visibly higher contrast than the Sony.
- Click on a link, like NBC Mobile's two-minute-and-twenty-second News Update, and just 20 seconds later you're watching an anchorman read the day's headlines at a tolerably smooth .
- That such an apparently hopeless three-cornered deadlock is considered "tolerably workable," arises from the fact that the Socialists have long followed the policy of "benevolent .
News & Articles
- 5K season up and running
There may still be ice on Lake Winona, but run/walk season is already underway. This month's tolerably warm temperatures have drawn cooped-up runners and strollers to the lake in droves.
March 19, 2014 - Winona Post
- TE Lawrence in Washington Post
Do not try to do too much with your own hands,Lawrence warned. "Better the Arabs do it tolerably than that you do it perfectly. It is their war, and you are to help them, not to win it for them."
- MiklÃ³s Haraszti in Azerbaijan Business Center
There is no concept of licensing of Internet-radio and IPTV in the world. A new era has come now, and the authorities should behave tolerably to similar issues,M. Haraszti said.
- John Osmond in BBC News
John Osmond, the IWA's Director and co-author of the report, said: "On the surface in Wales, unemployment appears to have reached tolerably low levels, but when combined with sickness and disability claimants, the proportions not working are higher...