- n any instruction that works first one way and then the other; it turns something on the first time it is used and then turns it off the next time
- n a hinged switch that can assume either of two positions
- n a fastener consisting of a peg or pin or crosspiece that is inserted into an eye at the end of a rope or a chain or a cable in order to fasten it to something (as another rope or chain or cable)
- v provide with a toggle or toggles
- v fasten with, or as if with, a toggle
- v release by a toggle switch
toggle a bomb from an airplane
- If you have an earpiece with an answerhang-up toggle button, you just push the button and you hear the prompt.
- The line includes graphic rugby shirts ($62), right, toggle coats, button-down shirts, and corduroy jackets.
- That way you could toggle between your shuffled and ordered experiences genres versus albums, for instance without seven extra button taps.
News & Articles
- Clear Timer for iPhone looks great, works well
Clear Timer for iPhone (Free, optional upgrades available via in-app purchase) is interesting in light of iOS 7. It's a timer app with charming looks. There are big, chunky switches to toggle on and off and a click-y dial to spin. Several great-looking themes like the irresistible steam punk and sleek "Vader" add to the fun. But as the iOS goes (ugh, slap me for using this word), more "minimal ...
June 14, 2013 - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- TweetDeck for Windows update brings cleaner design, new sidebar
TweetDeck just updated its desktop app for Windows (XP and later) to bring it up to date with the recently refreshed web and Chrome versions. The changes make for a cleaner look; all your controls now sit in the toolbar on the left side of the screen. From here, you can tweet, view interactions and toggle through columns. You can also expand the bar for more info on each of the columns. Pretty ...
June 14, 2013 - Engadget