- v walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- v drive obliquely
- v hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- v drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- v touch with the toe
- a having a toe or toes of a specified kind; often used in combination
- Already Parisian shoe stores are selling copies of Vivier's square-toed look for as little as $6 a pair.
- The stranger was dressed in a long Pakistani-style shirt, travel-stained trousers and opened-toed rubber sandals.
- Note that after he stated the disclosure, Dean effectively toed the line of his clients, whose views may well be in line with what he believed before the extra paychecks.
News & Articles
- Andrew Shaw to Play Blackhawks’ Version of Brad Marchand, Likely to Annoy Bruins (Gallery)
Bruins fans know all about the role of the agitator. They cheer wildly for and adore Boston forward Brad Marchand, who has already made a pretty good career out of getting under the skin of the opposition. The hockey world saw that two years ago when Marchand ran his mouth and toed the line against […]
June 10, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- California baseball downs OLSH, 6-3, in PIAA Class A quarterfinals
FOX CHAPEL – By the time Brian Fisher toed the rubber for the bottom of the first inning of Friday’s PIAA Class A quarterfinal against Our Lady of Sacred Heart, the California baseball team had smacked five hits, sent nine batters to the plate and scored three runs.
June 8, 2013 - Observer-Reporter