- v make brown and crisp by heating
- v propose a toast to
- s browned over by exposure to heat
he liked toasted marshmallows
- What makes all the difference at Lucille's is not the size but the taste: a fluffy, sweet and slightly toasted bun leads the taste buds to a slab of juicy ground beef that is a .
- But now Cojean, with his vegetable-packed toasted sandwiches, chicken curry wraps and salmon and quinoa salads, is the de facto godfather of a near-movement.
- Add the bun (which, if toasted, also has a crusty exterior and a soft interior) and some cheese and condiments, and you've got a lot of flavors and textures going on.
News & Articles
- Sauteed Mushrooms and Asparagus with Tarragon Cream and Toasted Garlic Bread
This creamy mushroom and asparagus sautee makes the perfect savory topping for toasted garlic bread. Dan Eaton shows us how to prepare it on today's "Cooking at Home."
June 15, 2013 - YNN Austin
- Chef's table: Beet greens salad
Serves 6 When beets are on the menu at Tomasso Trattoria, the staff is likely to be eating beet greens. They're nutritious and delicious, here blanched and sauteed, then topped with a lemon vinaigrette, chopped tomato, and toasted almonds.
June 15, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Wine & Dine: Banana Cake with cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut
Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Toasted Coconut Serves 8 - 10 Ingredients: 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup granulated sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons Clabber Girl Baking Powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups mashed bananas (about 3) 3 eggs 2/3 cup buttermilk 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce 1/2 cup nuts, chopped (optional) Cream Cheese Frosting: 1 (8 oz.) package cream ...
June 14, 2013 - WWTI Watertown
- Howard Schultz in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Chairman and Chief Executive Howard Schultz says Pike Place Roast has a bold flavor, smooth finish and "subtle, rich flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts."
- Mark Cuban in Sydney Morning Herald
There is a reason they haven't yet gone public, they haven't sold. It's because they are going to be toasted,said Cuban, who has sold start-ups to Yahoo and CompuServe.
- Sienna Miller in Stuff.co.nz
Sienna said: "I just stuffed my face for the months that we were in production. It wasn't hard for me. We were staying in this incredibly eccentric Welsh manor house. I had huge fried breakfasts, pasties for lunch and lots of toasted sandwiches."