- n a Greek disciple and helper of Saint Paul
- n Emperor of Rome; son of Vespasian (39-81)
- n a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's epistle to Titus; contains advice on pastoral matters
News & Articles
- Former Lions WR Titus Young released from California jail
Titus Young was released from a California jail late Thursday night after posting 10 percent of his $50,000 bond.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Birth announcement: August William Titus
Share/BookmarkPine Cove residents TJ Titus and Lindsey Day are proud to announce the birth of their son, August William Titus. August was born at 9:44 p.m. Friday, May 24, 2013, at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs. At birth, he weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 19-1/4 inches long. Paternal grandparents are Chris [...]
June 14, 2013 - Idyllwild Town Crier
- Titus Young released from Orange County jail
SANTA ANA, Calif. -- Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young has posted bond and has been released from an Orange County jail where he was being held for allegedly trying to burglarize a San Clemente home. According to Orange County Sheriffs' inmate tracking website, Young posted bond and was released Thursday. In Orange County, Young faces four felonies and seven misdemeanors stemming ...
June 10, 2013 - KTVB Boise
- Steve Bruce in Sportinglife.com
For me it was a penalty,said Bruce. "There are no excuses because Titus should stay on his feet. Again, it was a glaring error of judgment by him. We are all told that you never go to ground when you don't have to in the penalty area, so...