- n violent or brutal acts as of thugs
- Their Mao is bad to the core, a relentlessly selfish and duplicitous schemer as a young man who harbored "a love for bloodthirsty thuggery.
- With the market mired in thuggery, African-American consumers' could choose to: a) propagate a nasty stereotype of themselves for white kids to pin their libidinous fantasies on; b .
- Still, it is because of the Chechens' reputation for thuggery that they command little support.
News & Articles
- Pro-Irish march in Belfast sparks violence with loyalists
Northern Ireland's top police officer on Saturday condemned violent clashes that left 56 of his officers injured as "mindless anarchy and sheer thuggery" -- and warned that many arrests will follow.
Aug. 10, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville