- n an enzyme that acts on fibrinogen in blood causing it to clot
- While operating on the livers, bones and brains of animals they used an atomizer to spray thrombin on the wounds.
- He explains: "The ferment thrombin was first obtained in 1912.
- Fibrin film, fibrin foam and thrombin (PTI, March 20).
News & Articles
- Bayer Announces Positive Phase I Data - Analyst Blog
The HealthCare segment of Bayer ( BAYRY ) recently announced positive results from a phase I study on prothrombin complex concentrates (PCCs). The study evaluated three and four factor PCCs in
July 8, 2013 - Nasdaq