throated : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having a throat as specified
- Here's a little parade of yellow-rumped warblers and white-throated sparrows.
- Even the seemingly simple lyrics of A Wonderful Guy glide from ironic detachment to full-throated romanticism with deceptive wit and charm:.
- Andrea Martin, that SCTV pro, is probably best in show with her funny, full-throated turn as Frau Blucher.
News & Articles
- Congress all but silent on surveillance of Internet records
Eighteen hours after the story broke, leading members of the House and Senate have yet to weigh in on the program. That stands in stark contrast to the swift and full-throated response to Wednesday's revelation that the NSA collected of all of Verizon's phone records.
June 7, 2013 - Washington Post
- Outdoors Calendar, Week beginning June 8
SATURDAYAttract Hummingbirds to Your Yard program, 10-11 a.m. or 1-2 p.m., Environmental Center, Central Park. Naturalist Lisa J. Sanchez hosts program, an introduction to the beautiful ruby-throated hummingbird. She will lead participants on a journey through the life cycle of the hummingbird. Vis...
June 7, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
The centerpiece of McCain's economic plan "amounts to a full-throated endorsement of George Bush's policies," Obama told about 900 people in Raleigh.
- Joe Biden in Washington Post
We will have a full throated debate on this policy,Biden said. "I will make you a bet, you will not find 20 percent of the Senate standing up and saying the president is headed in the right direction."