- v cause to be thrilled by some perceptual input
The men were thrilled by a loud whistle blow
- v feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine
- v tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- v fill with sublime emotion
The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies
- s feeling intense pleasurable excitement
- He thrilled fans, shattered baseball's color barrier and changed the face of the nation.
- I'm thrilled that I was there.
- Patricia Ireland, a Miami attorney and a regional director of NOW, said she was "thrilled and excited" by the selection, adding: "Nine older men do not have the same perspective .
News & Articles
- US wins World Cup qualifier in Seattle
Sounders forward Eddie Johnson thrilled his home club fans with a goal in the 53rd minute, and the United States took over first place in its World Cup qualifying group with a 2-0 win over Panama on Tuesday.
June 12, 2013 - KREM.com Spokane
- Glorious days
Were you as thrilled with our rain as I was?!! I absolutely love to hear the rain, thunder and wind, especially when I am snuggling down trying to sleep at night.
June 12, 2013 - Pleasanton Express
- Etess thrilled to have AAC tournament at Mohegan Sun Arena
Mohegan Sun CEO Mitchell Etess was clearly thrilled to hear the official announcement by the American Athletic Conference on Monday that its womens basketball tournament will be held at the Mohegan Sun Arena in 2014.
June 10, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Pat Riley in Reuters
We are thrilled that LeBron James and Chris Bosh have decided to come to Miami to join forces with our truly great player, Dwyane Wade,Heat coach Pat Riley said in a statement. "We are looking forward to the opportunity of building...
- Jarrett Barrios in Reuters
We're thrilled that 'Today Show's 'Modern Wedding Contest' now recognizes what most fair-minded Americans have already concluded - a wedding celebrates love and commitment, whether the spouses are straight or gay,said Jarrett Barrios,...
- Dwyane Wade in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I am thrilled to welcome LeBron James to the Heat family,Wade said in a statement. "I look forward to playing alongside LeBron, Chris Bosh and our teammates, and together representing the great city of Miami. There's magic in the number 3....