- a (of clothing) made in or consisting of three parts or pieces; jacket and trousers and vest"
the standard three-piece business suit
- Parked on a rear banquette, Reiji surveys his kingdom in a pin-striped, three-piece Gianfranco Ferre suit and rimless spectacles, looking like a dashing young CEOwhich, in fact .
- The lawyer for the archdiocese (James Mason, who can give to a three-piece suit more menace than was radiated by Darth Vader's armor) suspects that the doctors blundered.
- There was also Anne de Weese's three-piece "interchangeable," a striped daytime dress on which the top part could be dropped down to the waist to make a long-skirted, flounce .
News & Articles
- Eight-Month Erection Leads To Lawsuit
A man who suffered an eight-month erection is suing his doctor for malpractice. Daniel Metzgar, 44, lived with an eight-month erection and a scrotum the size of a volleyball after being fitted with a three-piece inflatable penile implant, by Dr. Thomas J. Desperito, in December 2009. According to his lawyer, Michael C. Heyden, the Newark... Read more » Eight-Month Erection Leads To Lawsuit is a ...
June 12, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- StyleBlazer Man Of The Day: Marlon Wayans
Marlon Wayans has been in NYC all this week and from the look of his suit, he's here for business. The comedian got dapper on Monday in a three-piece suit with thin tie.... More »
June 12, 2013 - The Atlanta Post
- Roger Clemens in AFP
My deal on the subject is that it is a self-imposed sentence,Clemens said. "It is a short fix. Guys do it to look good in the lobby and a three-piece suit. Andy is my friend and I am not passing judgment. Can I drink water?"
- Mitch McConnell in WBOY-TV
For about a quarter of the time our government has existed, Sen. Byrd stood like a sentry in a three-piece suit watching over the legislature,he said.
- Joe Tait in SportingNews.com
A lot of folks who were regular customers to the Cavaliers back in those days watch it on TV because they can't afford to come downtown,Tait said. "It's a corporate community. It's three-piece suits. Those people don't scream as loud...