- s having three corners
a three-cornered hat
- s involving a group or set of three
a three-cornered race
- But four years ago Mayor LaGuardia won election in a three-cornered race against a Tammany and a "Recovery" (New Deal Democratic) opponent.
- Politics is important in Clones too, but as a running three-cornered debate: Padme's idealism colliding with Obi-Wan's cynicism and Anakin's budding realpolitik.
- Hundreds of thousands of silly little pieces of paper, oblong, square, three-cornered, printed in faded colors, smudged with ink marks, none of them bigger than a square inch or .
News & Articles
- David Hunter: Previous jobs offer fodder for freelancer
As a freelance writer, I’ve had some miserable jobs. A couple of the more memorable were hod-carrying — a hod is a three-cornered box with a long handle on it to hand up supplies to a brick mason — and the other was bagging 100 pounds of beans at a time and loading them onto trucks.
June 11, 2013 - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Anwar Ibrahim in Philippine Star
I think it will boil down to a three-cornered fight,Ibrahim said, admitting that the former president has his experience going for him.
- Steny Hoyer in Bloomberg
What has been going on is the three-cornered discussions between the House, the Senate and the White House,House Democratic Leader Steny Hoyer told reporters yesterday. "We're hopeful that the Senate will pass it and the president will...
- Josh Ritter in Boston Globe (registration)
I've never fallen on stage before. It was awesome,says Ritter, wearing a wide grin the next afternoon in an empty hotel lounge downtown. "I thought it was a four-cornered stool and it was a three-cornered stool. It felt great, though --...