- n an inhabitant of ancient Thrace
- n a Thraco-Phrygian language spoken by the ancient people of Thrace but extinct by the early Middle Ages
- a of or relating to Thrace or its people or culture
News & Articles
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Tweets 'Hercules' Photo Teaser
Nothing beats Dwayne “ The Rock ” Johnson's Twitter musings. Not only is the actor full of priceless quotes, he also shares a stream of photos that showcase his ripped physique and otherworldly workout regimens. In addition to his usual tweets, Johnson gave his followers a cool social-media treat on Tuesday: a behind-the-scenes pic from the set of his latest project, Hercules: The Thracian Wars ...
June 12, 2013 - Mashable
- Georgi Kitov in Forbes
The artifacts belonged to a Thracian ruler from the end of the 4th century BC who was buried here,Kitov added.
- Bozhidar Dimitrov in Sofia Echo
Turkey is surely able to pay 14 million euro. After all, it's the 16th largest economic power in the world. One of the three conditions of Turkey's full membership of the EU is solving the problem of the real estate of Thracian refugees,said...