thirty-three : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being three more than thirty
- And for every wage earner who had a job in the industry thirty-three years ago, three are employed today.
- Twenty-five to thirty-three percent of Chinese do not have access to safe drinking water.
- Frodo is a happy hobbit who whiles away his "tweens"-the "irresponsible twenties between childhood and coming of age at thirty-three.
- Sunil Gavaskar in Expressindia.com
Gavaskar, who was also one of the dignitaries on the dais, said, "thirty-three is no age to quit. If 33 is the figure to quit, then I would have not gone on to score my 34th hundred".
- Oliver Purnell in Honolulu Advertiser
I didn't think he'd get 36,Clemson coach Oliver Purnell said. "Thirty-three would've been fine."
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Independent
Thirty-three invitations have gone out to all the top players in Europe and hopefully we will get a really good side,Ferguson said. "We will play a strong squad and Marcello is quite positive about most of Italy's World Cup-winning side...